Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings must be made with staff at Gaming Party Zone. For further information please see website: www.gamingpartyzone.co.uk
2. Gaming Party Zone reserves the right to refuse any application at its discretion and without stating its reason for doing so.
3. Bookings will not be considered from persons under 18 years of age
4. All bookings made will receive confirmation of the booking within 7 days of the booking being made.
5. Once bookings have been confirmed, the person / organisation completing the booking shall be deemed to be the Hirer and, as such, the person / organisation responsible to Gaming Party Zone for the payment of the Booking Fee and for observance of these Conditions and Regulations.
6. Payment for bookings at Gaming Party Zone can be made either BAC transfers or via invoice.
7. A 50% deposit is required for booking of Party with the balance due on day of the Party.
8. Cancellations made 14 days before party date will incur the full 50% deposit. Any made before 14 days a full refund of deposit will be made.
Conditions of Hire
9. All bookings held at Gaming Party Zone will require the Hirer to adhere to the capacity levels as stipulated.
10. In the event that the Hirer exceeds the capacity levels, Gaming Party Zone reserves the right to cancel the event immediately in the event that the Hirer breaches this term of hire.
11. All bookings held at Gaming Party Zone will require suitable levels of adult supervision. Gaming Party Zone staff members provided will not be responsible for the supervision or behaviour of children and young people who attend the centre.
12. Unless due to the negligence of Gaming Party Zone or breach of statutory duty by the Centre, the Hirer shall be responsible for their visitors / invitees during the booking including their safety and well-being whilst attending.
13. Due to toilet facility’s being outside of Gaming Party Zone a responsible adult must be present to supervise all toilet trips.
14. Smoking is not permitted on any part of Gaming Party Zone
15. Food and other beverages can be brought into the centre by Hirers with the consent from Gaming Party Zone
16. Gaming Party Zone may re-schedule your booking where events beyond our control mean the booking cannot take place on the selected date. In such circumstances every effort will be made to accommodate the booking on an alternative date of your choice. In such circumstances, we will try to give 14 days written notice of any cancellation but this may not always be possible, in which case we will give you as much notice as practicable. Where we are unable to offer a suitable alternative date for your booking, there will be no charge made to the Hirer.
17. Gaming Party Zone cannot accept responsibility for any equipment provide by, for, or on behalf of the Hirer, left unattended prior to, during, or after the event.
18. The Hirer shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that no damage occurs to the property of Gaming Party Zone during the event.